UWPC Member Agencies Providing Funded Programs
A volunteer organization that processes relief to victims of disasters and helps people prevent, prepare for and respond to emergencies.
Meets the special needs of boys and girls developing their capacity to be self-sufficient, responsible adults. Serves girls and boys ages 5 to 18.
Year-round developmental child care, preschool, before and after school care. Serves children ages 2½ to 12 on a sliding fee scale.
A nurturing and home-like environment for the prevention, investigation, prosecution and treatment of child abuse through a coordinated multidisciplinary team approach.
Health care—including medical, dental, mental health and health education for uninsured and under-insured people of all ages.
Food, clothing, transportation and prescriptions for people in need on
an emergency basis.
Provides 13 different services for senior citizens. Services are targeted to those with the greatest socio-economic needs.
Licensed child care, before and after school care, summer child care, pre-kindergarten and preschool instruction for children ages 2½ to 12 years on a sliding fee scale.
The YWCA of Pueblo offers three programs to teen girls and women: Domestic Violence Services, Teen Dating Violence Prevention and Teresa's Place.
719-542-6904 24-Hour Hotline: 719-545-8195
United Way of Pueblo County Community Partners
- A Caring Pregnancy Center
- Adams State University Foundation
- Advocates Against Domestic Assault
- Agape Fellowship Church
- American Red Cross, Southeastern Colorado
- Arkansas Valley CASA
- Arkansas Valley Hospice
- Arkansas Valley Resource Center
- Awakening For Today Ministries
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Pueblo County
- Care and Share, Inc.
- CASA of Pueblo
- Catholic Charities of Southern Colorado
- Center Toward Self-Reliance
- City of Pueblo
- Colorado COVID Response Containment AmeriCorps
- Colorado Farm to Table Inc.
- Coopers Companions
- Cornerstone Christian Academy
- County of Pueblo
- Crazy Faith Ministry
- CSU Pueblo Foundation
- Diocese Of Pueblo
- East Side Child Care Center
- Ecumenical Church of Pueblo West
- EPIC Pueblo - Executives Partnering to Invest in Children Pueblo
- Fellowship of the Rockies
- First Presbyterian Church of La Junta, CO
- Friendly Harbor Drop In Center
- Fremont Regional Hospice
- Habitat For Humanity
- Halfway Home, Inc.
- High Desert Elite Volleyball
- Hospice del Valle
- Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region - Pueblo
- Hunt of a Lifetime
- IBEW/NECA Emergency Electrical Repair Program
- Inspiration Field
- International Surgical Missions
- Junior Achievement of Southern Colorado – Pueblo District
- La Puente Home
- Lamar Area Hospice Association
- Loaves and Fishes
- Multiple Sclerosis Alliance of Southern Colorado
- Noah’s Ark Animal Welfare
- Orchard of Hope - Canon City
- Parkview Foundation Inc.
- PAWS for Life
- Pueblo Child Advocacy Center
- Pueblo City-County Library District
- Pueblo Community Health Center
- Pueblo Community Soup Kitchen
- Pueblo Cooperative Care Center
- Pueblo County
- Pueblo County Toys for Tots
- Pueblo Fire Department Directing Other to Services (DOTS)
- Pueblo Hand Up Campaign
- Pueblo Mentoring Collaborative - PMC
- Pueblo Poverty Foundation
- Pueblo Rape Crisis Services
- Pueblo Rescue Mission
- Pueblo School Districts 60 & 70
- Pueblo Water CARES Program - Water Bill Relief Fund
- Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center
- San Luis Valley Cancer Relief Fund
- Sangre De Cristo Community Care
- Second Chance Wildlife Rehabilitation
- Southern Colorado Repertory Theatre
- Southern Colorado Youth Development
- Southside Children`s Center
- Spark the Change Colorado
- St. Jude’s Childrens’ Hospital
- Teen Challenge-Olathe, Co (House of Promise)
- Thatcher Learning Center
- The Salvation Army Pueblo Corps
- Tri-County Family Care Center
- Tu Casa
- Wardog Ranch Reins of Change